Magazine Cover

 










After an extensive search of popular magazine covers, I've narrowed my list to these three perfect examples of excellent magazine covers. I chose the Kobe Bryant magazine because he is my favorite basketball player of all time. The second magazine shows my favorite gaming team "Faze Clan" and highlights it's expanding empire over multiple industries (eg: gaming, sports, music). The third and final magazine I chose was "Drake" since he is my favorite rapper. All these covers attracted me because they're eye-catching and are audience friendly.




Comments

  1. Shadows and light is good. Composition is just perfect everything is placed so perfect that it is pleasent to look at it. Both negative and positive spaces are used correctly. Honestly I did not see anything creative on cover letter. It seems to me that creator of this cover letter spent at least an hour of work in order to create such a good cover letter. Cover letter looks really organized and colorful which I think are the signs of good quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Advertisment Project